I don't know about you but when the weather and seasons change so do my drink preferences. In the summer I crave crisp and refreshing beverages while in the fall and winter months I prefer something hearty and flavorful. After browsing through Pinterest I found the perfect cocktail to transition into fall with - Spiked Cherry Cokes.
- Cherry flavored vodka
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi or any brand of cola (I use Diet)
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- Fill a tumbler with ice
- Pour in 1 shot of cherry flavored vodka
- Fill rest of tumbler with cola
- Add 1 spoonful of maraschino cherry juice
- Top with cherries
What is your favorite fall/winter beverage?