1) Paco gave me this Mophie cell charger thing and I have no idea how to use it. I think it's a robot. Right?
2) SPEAKING of technology.. guess who signed up for a FREE 30 day Amazon Prime subscription and then forgot to cancel it after 30 days? THIS GIRL. So I am stuck with a $104 subscription charge and a Prime account until January 2016. Someone please tell me what's so great about Prime and how to use it? Apparently I'm not the only one who forgot to cancel because Taylor over at The Daily Tay is in the same boat.
3) We just received our save the dates (STDs as I've seen them called online.. what an unfortunate acronym) and I have to start addressing 200+ envelopes and get them in the mail before our vacation in 2 weeks.. think I'll make it? We ordered the cards from Snapfish and I highly recommend them if you are ever in need of cards, photos or invitations. They frequently run online sales and we were able to order our cards for 50% off regular price. I am kind of nervous to send them out though because we included an inside joke on the card and I think the majority of the people won't get it.. but we will see. I'll share photos once our guests receive them.
4) We have a menu tasting at our wedding venue tomorrow afternoon and I am so excited. I've heard nothing but great reviews about the food so I can't wait to try it. I've read that your wedding meal is the most expensive meal you'll never taste so I'm hoping this tasting will make up for it if I never do get a chance to eat on my wedding day.
5) I have a new favorite nail product. Well, it's not a new product but it's a better product. Glue on nails. Seriously... they are so much better than the cheap fake glue on nails from back in the day that you might remember. I love these ones from Kiss called Kiss Gel Fantasy. They are easy to apply and last a long time (7+ days) and are a cheaper alternative to the salon acrylics. They come in a variety of lengths and designs and I think they are the best press on nails you can find. These Revlon ones come in a close second. I can find both brands at Walmart, Rite-Aid and CVS.
Hope you all have a great weekend!